10 Yard Dumpster
10 yard roll off dumpsters are designed for the removal of debris from small construction projects or the removal of heavy, difficult to load materials. 10 yard dumpsters are commonly used for:
- Dimensions: The dimensions of a 10-yard dumpster measure 11 feet x 8 feet x 3.5 feet
- Capacity: A 10-yard dumpster can hold 10 cubic yards of material, or 4 pickup truck loads.
- Weight Limit: 10 yard dumpsters can generally hold 2 to 3 tons of material or between 4,000 and 6,000 pounds – please note that weight limits can vary by location.
- Other Key Attributes: A 10-yard dumpster is small enough to fit in nearly any driveway.
Is A 10 Yard Dumpster The Right Dimension For Your Project?
A 10-yard dumpster is the smallest and the least costly dumpster we provide. It is typically used for smaller sized junk removal and residential jobs such as:
- Attic, cellar and garage cleanouts.
- General family home cleanouts.
- Dirt and concrete removals.
- Interior house improvement.
Request This Service
Need A 10 Yard Dumpster?
Pro Tip: When comparing dumpster services, other providers may not include disposal costs in the quote for a 10 yard dumpster, so you won’t know the full price of your rental until your debris is weighed at the landfill. Always double check what’s included with a company’s rate.
10 Yard Delivery Guidelines
10 Yard Dumpster Drop Off Requirements
Comply with these basic guidelines when you are getting ready for a 10-yard dumpster drop off:
- Make space: About 50 feet of space in length is needed in your driveway to drop off a dumpster. Make certain that there are no vehicles or any other obstructions that would prevent the truck from getting into the driveway.
- All clear: The truck will require a minimum of 14 to 18 feet of vertical clearance to elevate the dumpster and put it in your designated position. Make certain the delivery area is free of any low-hanging wires or tree branches.
- No need to wait: Dumpster deliveries are based upon the most fuel-efficient routes, so your dumpster can arrive at any time throughout the day. However, do not worry – you do not have to be there at the time of delivery.
- Do not forget: Once you have your 10 yard roll off dumpster, remember the weight limit and the debris restrictions that we told you about as you begin to load up the dumpster.
Rent A 10-Yard Roll Off Dumpster With A Quick Telephone Call
If you are not exactly sure whether a 10-yard dumpster is the best deal for you, do not stress – we also provide 10-yard dumpsters for small tasks and 20-yard dumpsters for mid-level jobs.
Give us a phone call at 305-691-1516 and our team will assist you with determining exactly what size best matches your project. If you have already figured out that this is the size you require, a fast telephone call is all it takes to place an order!
Miami Roll-off Dumpster Rentals for Residential and Commercial Projects
Miami is the place to be for pristine beaches, shopping and nighttime excitement. Just ask any of its almost half million citizens or thousands of tourists passing through. With Miami’s business sector being one of the fastest growing in the United States, the surrounding suburban areas have also grown quite a bit. New construction and updated renovations of commercial and residential structures have created a much higher need for affordable dumpster rentals in Miami- and dumpstersrentalmiami.com is proud to offer it.
We Serve These Areas & More:
Miami ♦ Hialeah ♦ Miami Gardens ♦ Miami Beach ♦ Homestead
From small private businesses and homeowners to the towering apartment buildings and hotels downtown; contractors and property owners require fast and efficient job site clean-up with dumpster rentals they can rely on. Our Miami dumpster service is licensed to work within Miami city limits and surrounding areas – enabling us to assist landlords, business owners, construction companies and homeowners keep their projects on schedule, safe and within the county.
14042 S.W. 142 Street
Miami, Fl 33177